Newgrounds' Illuminatimas Newgrounds' Illuminatimas

Amazing collab as usual. Thanks to Turkey for organizing it and to my fellow artist to contribute such amazing art, it was an honor to be a part of this. Happy Holidays.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Thanks Creepy, glad you like being a part of art collabs. Merry Christmas!

The Emoticon Collab The Emoticon Collab

Congrats to Nacco and Renaenae for saving this collab, to Spags for organizing it and also kudos to my fellow artists to make such great pieces. I'm glad I was part of this.

Finn and Jake Collab Finn and Jake Collab

Great collab with a lot of fine art and the medals were fun to find. I wish I knew about it before, I'd joined in a heartbeat.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

I finally beat this game, the final boss was difficult but I beat it after a couple of attempts. The ending was epic, totally worth it.

Sandile's Challenge Sandile's Challenge

The flash design is awful. I know it's just a simple trivia game but you could make it look cool, with better colors, good-looking buttons and a Pokemon inspired background; and the song you chose makes the game even more boring. The only excuse to play this are the medals.

Sandile responds:

Thanks for the advice!

Pico's School Pico's School

I was playing this for the sake of nostalgia and for inspiration for my Pico day submission, and I had no idea that the game has medals now, that was a pleasant surprise.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

This is the best game in the history of Newgrounds. It follows the story of the book pretty closely and I loved the way I interacted with the other characters. Please make a sequel, I'd love to see a Catching Fire game.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Kind of cool

The graphics and the animation are excellent and the zombie theme is always accepted, but it gets boring after a while.

Self Portrait Art Collab Self Portrait Art Collab

Great job guys

Kudos to J-qb for hosting and organizing a great collab and also kudos to my fellow artists to make such great pieces. I'm glad I was part of this, I had fun making my entries.

J-qb responds:

Kudos to you too

Cigarettes Cigarettes

I enjoyed it

Like most people, I earned the medals and forgot totally about this game. But the graphics and the music are good.